Hi friends, I got this Hand PCB driller from shop no 718 Old lajpat rai market for Rs.1050. This is a cheap chinese driller. Although it is not for PCB drilling exactly, it is meant for some jewellery work but it had some PCB drill size adaptors so I purchased it. Unfortunately when purchasing I didn’t saw that it has adaptors only upto a size of 1mm drill bit and that a very poorly built adaptor.The drill bit wiggles a lot when running the machine and is not the best. Now I am regreting purchasing this bastard drill machine. I do not recommend anyone to buy these cheap chinese machines. Only buy good branded machines from venders like Black and Decker,etc.
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- LM3524 based 12V inverter
- How to flash the SAMSUNG GALAXY Y (GT-S5360) using single file
- USBTiny-MkII SLIM AVR series programmer
- Omron HEM-7120 BP Monitor
- "Home Automation Project"
- What is an SMS Center / SMSC?
- Dr.Morepan BP-3BG1 BP Monitor : Teardown and Review
- AVR ISP mkll (clone)[DIY]
- The Stepathlon pedometer
- Embedded system
- 99,146 hits